Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Chocolate anyone??


You wouldn't believe how much chocolate we have in our fridge.  I don't have a sweet tooth really, but hubby does.  If it's not nailed down, he'll eat it - which says something about how much we do still have, given he has eaten a lot of it!  

I'm diabetic...I'm not supposed to have chocolate (so, there is also some sugar free chocolate there).  The chocolate post is here, because I had a nightmare last night about my inlaws taking everyone out for churros except for me.  I was devastated!  There's lots more to the dream (a story for another time), but she wouldn't let me eat chocolate, or Bec eat figs (don't know if you like figs, Bec, but there you go.

Happy 30th Birthday to my wonderful brother in law, Jono - can't believe he'll be a father in a few weeks.  Looking forward to meeting Duke VERY soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment