Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cupcake Anya

Okay, so it's been a while since I made a card, let alone did any colouring.  It's now Tuesday afternoon, I'm feeling VERY average, and I've just finished colouring an image by The Greeting Farm, Cupcake Anya under the orders of Sammi (lol) - well, I said I couldn't decide which image to colour, told her which ones I had, and she sent me off to colour Cupcake Anya, while she coloured Pirate Luka. 

So, you'll have to excuse the very average photos...I'm not very good at getting the light right when I need to.  Basically to explain, I've shown the images I printed out, the image I coloured, my Copics, and the completed product.  If I get it on a card, I'll post that up too, eventually :)




 

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty good - make sure you post the finished card so we can see.

    ReplyDelete