Wednesday, February 02, 2011

What a poser!

I thought I'd introduce you to my beautiful pet cockatiels.  We've had a couple over the last 7 years.  I went out to take a photo of Sunny and Albi.  I put Albi on my finger, where she best responds, and took a photo.  

Then, I went to take a photo of Sunny and she actually POSED for the camera.  She went and hid behind the ladder to begin with, and then when I told her to come out, she moved a few inches towards me and stared me down and put her head up towards the camera.  We have had her for about 12 months and though at times she is a huge pest, we love her to bits and wouldn't have her any other way.  She squawks all the time.  If she happens to be out of the cage and I am eating, she will literally fly across the room to try and take food from my hand, whatever it is.  She loves eating our vegie scraps, particularly corn cobs and makes such a mess!!  She played tug-of-war with the snow peas this morning, lol!!

They are great company - although I have to keep Sunny entertained so that she stops pecking Albi's head feathers out!!

  Albi

 Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment